Rates for services will be discussed prior to the initial appointment. I accept cash, check or credit card. Private pay ensures your confidentiality, as insurance companies require therapists to submit your confidential and private information. Additionally, insurance companies may try to dictate the length and type of treatment, which I strongly believe is best determined by the therapist and the client.
I do not accept insurance, but I am happy to provide you a monthly billing statement that can be submitted to your insurance company for Out of Network reimbursement. Coverage varies, but my services may be covered in part or in full by your insurance provider. Please contact your health insurance provider directly to learn more about what your plan covers. Some helpful questions to ask:
- Do my insurance benefits include mental health services?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Will I be required to pay a copay?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions per year my plan covers?
- What is my deductible?
- Do I need to get approval from my primary care physician?
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure to cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled session to avoid incurring a cancellation fee.